At Polacheck’s Jewelers, we strive to do our part in making the world a better place. Respecting human rights is a core value of Polacheck’s.
- We are committed to ensuring our people are treated with respect and dignity.
- We are committed to working with our vendors to abide by the principles of this policy and to adopt similar policies in their own businesses.
- We recognize the impact we have on our community and strive to give back.
- We value diversity of the people with whom we work.
- We are committed to equal opportunity and are intolerant of discrimination and harassment.
- We are dedicated to maintaining workplaces that are free from discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or other status protected by law.
- We are committed to supporting charitable endeavors both personally and as an organization by actively participating in giving our time and resources to help those in need.
- We believe that great leaders leverage the power of their team to accomplish a common purpose and goal.
- We encourage an environment where people can be expressive and creative.
These principles support our responsibility and commitment to our values, our ethics, and our community.